- Run digital ads campaigns from start to finish: budget campaigns, write content, lead designers on creative, optimize pages for conversions, implement & test ad campaigns on multiple platforms, and optimize campaign toward client goals
- Analyze metrics and report back to clients on direct donate, email acquisition and persuasion performance, best practices, test results, and next steps
- Serve as the day-to-day contact with clients. Take part in brainstorms, team meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Develop campaign content calendars, budgets and goals for clients
- A/B test everything you do — content, design, targeting, landing page, etc.
- Supervise junior staff and delegate work as appropriate
- > 2 years working on advertising campaigns with major platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Adwords, Reddit, etc.)
- 2 years experience working with Facebook Business Manager
- Demonstrated commitment to progressive politics
- Project management skills – stays on top of multiple projects, anticipates obstacles, engages the appropriate team members when necessary, receives goals and sets up processes to achieve them
- Attention to detail and organization while managing tight deadlines and multiple projects
- Able to work extended hours when needed. Comfortable being available for urgent client requests outside of normal business hours
Strongly preferred but not required
- Agency experience
- Knowledge of basic HTML and CSS for landing page templating
- Knowledge of different CRMs to run acquisition campaigns into (BSD, Action Network, NationBuilder, etc.)