MicroVentures is a leading equity based crowdfunding platform, and one of the fastest growing startups in the industry. We are looking for a self-motivated individual to act as a liaison between our portfolio companies and investors. Come help us revolutionize the way investors access and invest in early stage startups!
What you’ll do at MicroVentures:
The Client Service Associate is an integral part the MicroVentures team. This person will work directly with investors and is their main point of contact throughout the investment process. The Associate will:
- Provide excellent telephone based client service, answering questions with a smile.
- Provide investor support and resolve investor related issues in a timely manner.
- Manage client support through multiple channels – phone, email, chat
Bonus if you have:
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses
- Previous financial services experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in economics or finance
- Previous start up experience
The MicroVentures team is smart and passionate about the company and investor experience. As a company we work hard to ensure doing business with us is easy and convenient. We’re a motivated group of individuals with varying backgrounds but have a common passion for start-ups and shaking up venture capital.
You might be a great fit for us if:
- You have call center experience.
- You can write emails and voicemails that people can’t help responding to.
- You usually exceed expectations because you strive to be the best at what you do. No one has to motivate you with cupcakes. It is innate. (Although cupcakes may happen anyway!)
- You are an organized, self-disciplined individual. Following up is your 2nd favorite thing after initiating a conversation.
- Every company is looking for an individual with excellent communication skills, right? Yes, but effective communication skills are critical in this role. You will be working with investors who have varying levels of experiences and knowledge both over the phone and in emails / chat.
You might NOT be a fit for us if:
- You need the predictability and highly-processed structure of a larger organization.
- You don’t have customer service experience.
- You aren’t willing to go the extra mile.
- $36k-$42k base salary
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Company equity
- A challenging environment, engaging culture and witty, intellectual coworkers
- Fully stocked break room
- Ping-Pong tournaments