Together we build the future of last mile delivery and grocery shopping. Backed by a major Swiss venture fund, MIACAR successfully launched in the region of Bern and we are now growing our company at high speed. Join us in becoming the category king in Switzerland and help us giving our customers what they really want: More time for the beautiful things in life.
As a delivery-oriented Product Manager, you will manage complex projects spanning across multiple products and teams. You will work directly with engineers, preparing project plans, identifying and managing cross-project dependencies and ambiguities.
This is a constantly evolving space, so the Product Manager needs to be flexible and be able to pivot based on the problems we are trying to solve.
These will be your tasks
- Create outstanding products that delight our customers
- Ensure on-time delivery of high quality software solutions and features within a fast-paced Agile environment
- Interface with engineering and business owners for project requirements and scope
- Define schedules, resource plans and integration plans. Prioritize initiatives, and proactively identify/address potential setbacks
- Balance the business needs with technical constraints by building deep subject matter expertise for your area. In particular, build awareness for software development processes within business
- Communicate status, risks and mitigation plans to management. Ensure project documents are complete, current and available for review by all relevant parts of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of experience as a software developer (can be an open source development)
- Experience delivering complex software that is on-time and within the desired technical constraints
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best-practices for the full software development life cycle
- Previous working experience in a digital startup is a plus
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities
- Passion for grocery/logistics/e-commerce industries
We're offering these benefits
- Be a key player in the most ambitious Swiss online food story
- Highly motivated, dynamic and international team
- Fame and glory for what you will have built
- No bulls**t, down to earth, yet high caliber work environment
Sounds like you? Submit your application for MIACAR and be a "Hero of the first hour"! We are looking forward to hearing from you.