What you will be working on:
You will be responsible for architecting and implementing high performing mobile application. Our client builds native IOS using Swift and Obj-C and Android application using Java and Kotlin. We also support cross platform stacks like React Native. Our client is serious about application performance, complex and engaging UI, offline availability of all data and integrated experience across multiple applications.
- Define and implement architecture of complex IOS/Android application
- Strive for high quality and rapid output through the use of agile software development best practices
- Performance tuning, testing, refactoring, usability, and automation
- Participate in regular code reviews and architecture reviews
- Keep on top of task and defect management system for assigned issues for each iteration as well as estimate and assess work priority.
- Plan by understanding the details (effort, risk, priority) of remaining work committed for a release
- Plan and execute an incremental and iterative software development process
- Perform peer code reviews as part of everyday workflow
- Contribute ideas to continually improve the team’s productivity, job enjoyment, and code quality
Our client is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and a member of E-Verify. All qualified applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
We are looking for a strong mobile technology lead to join our growing teams and projects. This person will be involved in some serious hands-on development, team management and mentoring, peer code reviews, defining architectural strategy across all front end applications. This role requires someone with at least seven years of professional experience on IOS and Android. Experience with native stack is absolutely required and any experience in HTML/JS and embedding web components in native application to create seamless hybrid applications would be a big plus. You must have worked in large and small teams and have proven record of building and leading a strong development team.
- 7+ years of heavy hands on experience developing native IOS and Android Application
- Must have published more than 2-3 apps to play store.
- Strong understanding on mobile design principles, patterns and best practices
- Strong working knowledge of Obj-C, Swift, Java, Kotlin is required
- Strong analytical skills and ability to review code.
- Proven experience in both small and medium size teams
- Proven ability to architect mobile application and adopt and improve existing architecture.
- Experience with HTML/JS / ReactNative is a strong plus
- Experience with Git, Scrum, Kanban