Cloud Security Engineer
The engineer will provide inputs for design, testing, engineering, automation, API integration, and implementation of security solutions in all aspects of Information Security.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities include:
As a direct report to the Director, Product Information Security Officer (PISO), you will have the following responsibilities:
Work closely with product and platform teams to engineer and implement cloud security controls with a focus on DevSecOps
- Assist in developing an automated framework for Security Tool deployment and development, leveraging various scripting languages and open source solutions
- Plan, implement, upgrade and monitor security measures related to computer networks and software testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation (AWS, Azure Cloud Security, Application Security, Vulnerability Management, Machine Learning, AI Sandboxing)
- Work autonomously in an area of specialization to analyze internal security and provide relevant information to internal and external customers, suppliers, and partners.
- Architect and design API Security, Container Security, AWS Cloud Security.
- In connection with the above duties, apply knowledge and/or skills of Python and Shell Scripting; cloud technologies and computer forensics; security posture assessment and requirements based hardening; Extensive Appsec, Encryption, Data Protection SOC automation and tool integration experience.
- Strong Development background with one or more tools / technologies
- CI/CD - Deployment pipeline experience (Jenkins, Ansible, Terraform)
- Familiarity with REST API design
- Python / Golang/ Java / Database expert level
- Devops container/orchestration tools (Kubernetes, Docker, Puppet, etc)
- AWS Deep knowledge
- 5+ years in Information Security