Angular JS Developer
Our client, based in Denver, CO, is currently working on building a set of leading security products focused on solving the ever evolving problem of user, privileged, and partner credential-based security. Our client is creating a suite of products that combined provide a holistic solution for Identity Defined Security.
We are looking for an AngularJS/Node JS Developer responsible for the client side of our service. Your primary focus will be to implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile, Cloud, and local web application access to the front end of our client’s business. Usability, modularity, and functionality are key components to the success of this project. Your main duties will include creating modules and components and coupling them together into a functional app. The design will be delivered to you, together with a few HTML templates, but we will ask for your help with regard to User Interface/User Interactions, CSS, and final HTML output. You will work in a team with the back-end developers, and communicate with the API using standard methods. A thorough understanding of all of the components of our platform and infrastructure is required.
- Delivering a complete front end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API
- Communicating with external web services
- Participate in Agile Methodology
- Update Jira User Stories, participate in Sprint Planning, Sprint Demos
Skills and Qualifications:
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Experienced in AngularJS 1.5/2 Framework – Template basics, Template directives, Routing and navigation, Components, Services, Data Bindings, etc.
- Node JS experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing performance visual effects and keeping the framerate above 30fps at all times
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with all levels of operation available to the front-end, such as from creating XHRs in vanilla JS to using a custom wrapper around $resource
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating e2e test suites for all components, and running them with Protractor (or a well-reasoned alternative)
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
- Understanding of Spring Framework
- Preferred Qualifications: BS in Computer Science, 2-4 years of experience, more experience= more salary : )
- A combination of experience and similar college course-ware/curriculum/training will be considered.
- Salary commensurate with industry pay rates based on experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- experience, more: 2 years (Required)
Please present resumes to