MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency recognized as one of Ad Age’s 2019 and 2020 Best Places to Work, is currently seeking a talented broadcast associate media buyer with a minimum of 4 years of experience to join our team. Working remotely is a possibility for this role.
What You’ll Do:
- Interact with station reps and develop productive relationships
- Negotiate and place media buys/schedules
- Develop a working knowledge of client’s goals, guidelines and strategies
- Generate broadcast orders for distribution to the radio, cable and TV stations
- Revise/maintain all schedules as needed with make-goods and upgrades
- Produce monthly and weekly media recaps and highlights to share with client
- Promptly approve all media invoices and settle billing discrepancies with media vendors and accounting
- Alert team of special media opportunities
- Stay current with all research data
- Reputation as tough, assertive, and fair negotiator
- Minimum of 4 years of broadcast buying experience
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to understand and use all current media hardware/software programs – knowledge of Strata is a plus.
- Effective time management and organizational skills, as well as strong attention to detail
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of an integrated team
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Flexibility to evolve to new processes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
Thank you for your interest in MGH, an Equal Opportunity Employer.