MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency recognized as one of Ad Age’s 2019 and 2020 Best Places to Work, is looking for a design superstar who can generate big ideas with flawless executions. Your portfolio should span all mediums and blow all minds. From print to broadcast and digital to social, this mid-level art director will team up with writers, developers, editors and many others to deliver awesomeness on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll work on our growing list of regional and national clients all while being inspired by some of Baltimore’s best creatives to take your work to a new level. But be warned: We don’t like jerks or people with big egos. Only our work has an attitude. So, if you think you have what it takes, and like the idea of working in a truly collaborative environment, get in touch. Upload your portfolio/link, a resume, and a reason we should hire you.
- 3-5 years of agency or related experience in crafting strong visual communications
- Beautiful conceptual portfolio demonstrating innovation and big idea thinking across multiple platforms
- Strong understanding of production, creative design and layout across all media platforms
- Exhibit strong organizational skills and attention to detail, while constantly being mindful of larger strategic objectives
- Ability to conceptualize and visually execute original ideas both individually and within a team
- A strong awareness of all things digital and other evolving platforms, and the ability to incorporate them into your work
- Capable of presenting and standing up for your work, enthusiastic about finding a better solution
- Proactive, hands on, can excel under pressure of deadlines, feedback, pitches and Happy Hour
- A Jedi master in Adobe® Creative Suite – bonus points for After Effects and HTML5
Thanks for your interest in MGH, an Equal Opportunity Employer.