MGH, a full-service marketing communications agency recognized as one of Ad Age’s 2019 Best Places to Work, is looking to hire a social media account executive, with a focus on multi-location retail marketing:
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Developing, overseeing, and implementing strategy on multiple client accounts
- Maintaining close and positive relationships with clients
- Assisting with new business outreach through research, brainstorming, strategy development, pitching and on-boarding.
- Creating timely and engaging content for client social media profiles.
- Coordinating development of graphics, online tools, websites, etc. with creative and interactive teams.
- Managing online communities, including posting, monitoring and response.
- Creating and managing social media based advertising campaigns.
- Occasional off-hours management of client accounts.
- Reporting on campaign results.
- Ensuring integration with other agency teams, including account service, PR, creative, media, and interactive.
- Staying current with marketing and client industry trends and tools.
- Overseeing department employees and potentially serving as a mentor to junior level employees.
- 1-3+ years managing paid and unpaid social media efforts
- Deep understanding of social, digital advertising, website, e-comm, and business metrics
- Deep experience with ad campaign planning, set-up, management, analysis, and reporting
- Copywriting ability
- Adaptable, flexible
Thanks for your interest in MGH, an Equal Opportunity Employer.