Summary/Objective: Reporting to the Fraud & Recovery Manager, the Junior KYC/Fraud Analyst assists in managing transaction monitoring alerts and in KYC identity verifications.
- Monitors transaction activity on accounts generated by the Company’s fraud prevention systems.
- Reviews KYC applications and verifies identities of potential customers.
- Escalates KYC applications when required.
- Analyses trends, documents and reports fraud cases to supervisor
- Help enhance fraud protection programs and provide recommendations.
- Processes and disputes chargebacks and returns received from payment processors as required by Company.
Experience and other requirements:
- 0-1 year of experience in banking, payments, compliance or fraud prevention
- High self-initiative and strong group leadership abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Quick, efficient, highly organised and able to get up to speed rapidly
- At ease multi-tasking under tight deadlines and working outside of comfort zone
- Excited about working in a small but established company with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience navigating SAAS systems, Microsoft Office Suite and Google
- Suite products
- Must be able to work on weekends and after-hours.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.