An IoT Hardware and Firmware Administrator at Meshify will have the opportunity to develop firmware for LoRaWAN and NB-IoT sensors, as well as embedded Linux gateways. Support hardware testing and QA, assist with debugging of hardware issues. Develop and maintain documentation of Meshify hardware devices.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years of professional experience developing firmware for embedded systems
- Firmware Development - C in microcontroller environment, proficiency with Linux systems and embedded systems are required.
- Design and debugging of embedded systems, familiarity with common pcb debugging tools, knowledge of at least on scripting language is preferred.
- Effective spoken and written communication.
- Ability to work in a small team environment/good interpersonal skills.
- Occasional Travel required.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
The work environment characteristics, and any physical and mental requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.