$80,000 - $130,000 a year
Onsite in Austin, TX 78704
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Do you enjoy building processing pipelines for massive amounts of data? Adaptable time-series databases? Machine learning? Streaming analytics pipelines? We’ve got a lot of opportunities for you to leave your mark.
First Few Months
- Build out data pipeline ingest tooling from other transports
- Assist in building out and scaling the event history API
- Build out real-time debug logging in the data pipeline to enable easier debugging of hardware issues
- Develop backend services in Go
- Work with PostgreSQL and Scylla (Cassandra) to view and model data effectively
- Work with Git, Docker, and Rancher to continuously build and deploy software applications
- Work to build maintainable, scalable, and deployable solutions
Skills & Requirements
- 4 year degree in CS or other Engineering discipline combined with relevant experience
- 2 to 5 years professional development experience
- Proficiency in Node.js, Go, or similar languages
- Proficiency with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Very strong problem solving skills
- Open to new concepts, ideas, and languages
- Able read, write, and speak fluent English
- Ability to work in a team environment at a fast-paced, small company
- Based in Austin and available to work on-site
Sample of what we currently use
- Golang (API, Data Pipeline)
- ScyllaDB (Cassandra)
- TICK stack
Compensation dependent on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.