$70,000 - $120,000 a year
Onsite at Meshify in Austin, TX 78704
Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Do you enjoy building scalable and performant UI's? Creating data visualizations to empower decision making? Tweak each and every function to unlock its full potential? We've got a lot of opportunities for you to leave your mark.
A Full Stack Developer at Meshify will have the opportunity to work on a myriad of projects and applications on both the front-end and the backend. Your main responsibility will be to build out the underlying architecture that empowers our UI and focus on performance and maintainability. By implementing API caching mechanisms, well-thought-out libraries, and performant analytics tooling you will enable the Front-End developers to iterate rapidly. You will provide the framework they need to stay focused on creating a beautiful UI. With your knowledge of both the front-end and the backend you will be the most important source of communication between the teams and enable us to build the necessary APIs to keep the UI performant.
First few months
- Work on Front-End architecture (consistency, maintainability, performance, re-use)
- One-command build systems and development tooling for the Front-End
- Websockets and real-time updates through the UI
- Investigation of a GraphQL API
- Become the owner of our Front-End applications for both performance and troubleshooting purposes
- Front-End Architecture
- Performance Optimization
- Build and Development Tooling
- Theming and Customization
- Component Consistency and Re-Use
- State Management
- End to End ownership of troubleshooting across the stack
- Admin UI, Dashboard UI, Multi-Tenant Management UI
- Graphing components and complex data visualizations
- Websockets and real-time updates
Skills and Requirements
- 1+ years of experience with Vuejs, Reactjs, or Riotjs (or equivalent)
- Experience with designing consistent and re-usable components in the front-end
- Experience with performance optimization in the front-end
- Experience with data visualization
- Very strong problem solving skills
- Open to new concepts, ideas, and languages
- Able read, write, and speak fluent English
- Ability to work in a team environment at a fast-paced, small company
- On a rotation basis, be available for on-call support outside of office hours.
- Familiarity with test driven development(TDD)
- Experience in IoT projects or agile development is a plus
- Based in Austin and available to work on-site
Sample of what we currently use
- Tachyons CSS
- Golang (API)
- ScyllaDB (Cassandra)
Compensation dependent on experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.