Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Do you enjoy building UI's? Love great UX? Creating graphs and data visualizations? We've got a lot of opportunities for you to leave your mark.
A Frontend Developer at Meshify will have the opportunity to work on brand new React and React Native applications. Three brand new applications are being developed to provide crucial features to our clients, and our goal is to create a cohesive yet customizable user experience across them. Main responsibilities will include architecting react and react-native applications, maintaining existing legacy applications written in riot.js, writing tests, and collaborating to create a documented and well-understood set of codebases.
- Our current frontend developers will onboard you to Carbon, our data intake and processing platform, and how we use its REST API across our applications
- You will be assigned and paired with a develop to fix a bug in one of our React applications
First 3 months:
- Participate in the architecture and realization of our own Meshify UI Library
- Contribute to open source packages that we use in order to assist our goals
- Assist in the architecture and improvements on three brand new React applications and one brand new React Native application
- Write bug reports in JIRA for existing UI flaws, participate in product sprint planning sessions
- Establish ownership over multiple frontend projects
- Identify easy wins for refactoring components of the front-end to simplify product architecture
- Understand product vision and maintain focus for the company’s core objectives, work on what truly creates value for the company
- Review pull requests and point out potential sources of misunderstanding or errors in other people’s work.
- Actively communicate and understand what the highest priority work is during a sprint
We want candidates who:
- Demonstrate experience with Vuejs, Reactjs, or Riotjs (or equivalent)
- Relate UX and UI design lessons that have helped hone their craft
- Learn from mistakes and strive to not repeat previous mistakes
- Constantly desire to learn new things related to your profession
- Can read, write, and speak fluent English
- Know that perfect is the enemy of good, and can prioritize what the core of your product is and build that first
- Are concerned about accessibility in the products you created
- We would prefer candidates to be based in Austin, Texas
- We are work from home friendly given prior notice to management
Sample of what we currently use
- React 16.9
- Styled Components
- React Native
- React Router
- React Testing Library
Compensation dependent on experience, above traditional Austin market rates.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.