At MercuryGate, every solution we create is designed to be Smarter, Stronger, Faster, Better than any other technology in the marketplace. These same attributes apply to our dedicated team members, whose expertise and dedication have made MercuryGate an industry leader.
Are you ready to work in a fun, fast-paced and energetic environment that challenges you and rewards you for innovation, creativity and initiative? If so, come play with the MercuryGate team of champions by applying for our Product Support Specialist opportunity today!
The Product Support Specialist supports the Manager, Client Support with the help desk administration for MercuryGate customers. This role assists with critical production events and performs technical support and queue management for customers. This role participates on a team for on-call rotation to provide coverage 24 x 7 x 365 support.
- Performs customer communication as needed to determine customer needs or to resolve technical issues for customers.
- Forward Integration emails or enter ACE tasks as needed
- Recreate defects on TEST and enter into ACE with steps to reproduce
- Performs functional and patch testing for fixes to defects and ensures deployment to PROD to meet SLA commitments
- Track and record client inquiries, and provide root cause analysis
- Provides internal communication for issues associated directly with the TMS and third party vendors (API's).
- Create/Update/Monitor all customer support tickets.
- Provides New Hire Orientation with regards to initial MercuryGate systems set up.
- Monitor alerts across all servers (Communication Servers/TMS Servers/Document Generating Servers)
- Assists with functional and regression testing prior to multi-annual major releases.
- Maintain and reconcile KPI and Management Reporting
- Participates in on-call rotation for 24x7 coverage
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or closely related field.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Solid communication and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of shipment software (i.e TMS) a plus.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced, detail-oriented work environment.
MercuryGate is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law. Employment decisions are based solely on qualifications and business need.