Job & Location
Mercaux has an international team in four offices – London, Barcelona, Milan and Moscow. We are looking for iOS Developer in Barcelona.
Company & Product
Mercaux is an in-store B2B SaaS Platform that aims to transform offline retail and help traditional retailers smoothly transition into digital era. Founded by ex-Yandex tech team and Harvard Business School alumni, Mercaux products are live in 30 countries including UK, Europe, Hong Kong, Brazil, and Mexico.
We bring digital into physical stores to empower sales people with all the data and content at fingertips, connect head office with stores real-time, and help retailers provide unique in-store customer experience. First retailers who adopted the software have seen +8-14% store sales increase.
- Development of internet independent application with flexible interfaces and scenarios
- Work with Core Data databases with hundreds of thousands of objects
- Implementation of client <-> server data synchronisation
- Integrations with external APIs and SDKs
- iOS 10 and newer
- Strong knowledge of Core Data framework
- Strong experience in AFNetworking or URLSession frameworks
- Strong knowledge of GCD, NSOperationQueue and NSThread
- GIT and source control management experience
- JSON and XML
- English: intermediate and higher
Also nice to have
- Reactive programming experience
- Raw SQLite
- Push notifications experience
- WebKit experience
- Knowledge of MVVM pattern
Current technology stack
Objective-C, Core Data, ReactiveCocoa, AFNetworking, Push notifications, WebKit, CocoaPods, Fastlane, Crashlytics, Python, Swift