Mendel, headquartered in San Jose, CA is a venture backed artificial intelligence startup focused on reimagining the future of oncology research. We are working on groundbreaking technology leading to new ways of classification. By unlocking data from scanned and paper documents, our AI achieves results in minutes versus months, resulting in life saving treatments offered to more patients backed by our clinical review team.
Mendel’s culture fosters inclusivity and innovation. While reimagining the future of oncology research, we interact together in an open, constructive, and collaborative fashion. We aim to work hard, build fast, and learn quickly from our mistakes.
- Build and maintain hospital and pharmaceutical facing web applications.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle: requirements, design, implementation, testing, deployment, and debugging.
- Write well-designed, efficient, and scalable code.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and that all security requirements are upheld.
- Communicate with team members and non-technical staff about requirements and implementation.
- At least 3 years of experience in JS based Frontend Web Development.
- Strong understanding of the React.js frontend framework.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Good understanding of REST architecture, JSON, and JWT.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Excellent knowledge of code versioning tools (Git, Mercurial, SVN).
- Experience in cloud computing platforms (Gcloud, AWS, Azure).
- Experience in integrating Auth0 with user facing web applications
- Knowledge of HIPAA compliance standards and security best-practices for health care software.
Perks & Benefits
Team outings & annual company trip
Casual office dress code
Swag upon your arrival
Opportunity to travel