Mendel, headquartered in San Jose, CA is a venture backed artificial intelligence startup focused on reimagining the future of oncology research. We are working on groundbreaking technology leading to new ways of classification. By unlocking data from scanned and paper documents, our AI achieves results in minutes versus months, resulting in life saving treatments offered to more patients backed by our clinical review team.
Mendel’s culture fosters inclusivity and innovation. While reimagining the future of oncology research, we interact together in an open, constructive, and collaborative fashion. We aim to work hard, build fast, and learn quickly from our mistakes.
Mendel is looking for a Marketing Manager with extensive healthcare experience on the CRO and/or pharma level. The Marketing Manager will execute on marketing material needed for converting sites, the sites overall experience, pharma facing audiences, and developing our online presence, while managing our social media and PR accounts.
This role is perfect if you are a self-starter with a broad understanding of marketing communication best practices, inbound marketing, and audience engagement. This position requires a mix of skills including a creative eye, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and effective project management.
- Develop Sites inbound conversion via e-mail and targeted advertising
- Develop Product Installation playbook and emails
- Create Site experience: SWAG, events, conferences
- Organize Team Welcome Packages: SWAG, Bz Cards and onboarding emails
- Increase Social media presence with target customers
- Manage Social media subscriptions with target customers: pharma & sites
- Develop Content for press releases, executive summaries, or finding contractors to execute on them
- Superior command of written English
- Demonstrated track record with social media
- Previous Marketing experience in a Healthcare related field
- Ability to work in our San Jose Office full time
Perks & Benefits
Team outings & annual company trip
Casual office dress code
Swag upon your arrival
Opportunity to travel