Mendel, headquartered in San Jose, CA is a venture backed artificial intelligence startup focused on reimagining the future of oncology research. We are working on groundbreaking technology leading to new ways of classification. By unlocking data from scanned and paper documents, our AI achieves results in minutes versus months, resulting in life saving treatments offered to more patients backed by our clinical review team.
Mendel’s culture fosters inclusivity and innovation. While reimagining the future of oncology research, we interact together in an open, constructive, and collaborative fashion. We aim to work hard, build fast, and learn quickly from our mistakes.
Mendel is looking for a Project Manager with extensive healthcare experience on the CRO and/or pharma level. The Project Manager will coordinate between the companies Clinical, AI, engineering, and data integration teams ensuring our milestones are accomplished and facilitating communication across various departments.
This role is perfect if you are a self-starter with a broad understanding of project management, including a creative eye, attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and effective written and verbal communication.
• Provide operational expertise and guidance to business, and technical teams. Accountable for planning, coordinating, and overseeing activities required to manage the lifecycle of collection, processing, analysis, data delivery process.
• Responsible for collaborating closely as a single point of contact for operations with internal and external stakeholders.
• Develops and maintains effective working relationships with delivery milestones and ensures accurate tracking and reporting.
• Actively partners with Data Acquisition Specialists and Data Management to oversee and coordinate
Provides the day-to-day operational management, ongoing vendor management including development and oversight of scope of work, budgets (invoice review & reconciliation) and performance management
• Serves as primary point of contact for analysis through effective vendor management
• Identifies areas of best practice and process improvements • Participates in Product Development Global Operations initiatives and programs as assigned • May lead or be a representative on functional groups goals, initiatives and work-streams
Perks & Benefits
Team outings & annual company trip
Free access to gym located in our building
Casual office dress code
Swag upon your arrival
Opportunity to travel