Mendel, headquartered in San Jose, CA is a venture backed artificial intelligence startup focused on reimagining the future of oncology research. We are working on groundbreaking technology leading to new ways of classification. By unlocking data from scanned and paper documents, our AI achieves results in minutes versus months, resulting in life saving treatments offered to more patients backed by our clinical review team.
Mendel’s culture fosters inclusivity and innovation. While reimagining the future of oncology research, we interact together in an open, constructive, and collaborative fashion. We aim to work hard, build fast, and learn quickly from our mistakes.
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Operations manager in charge of coordinating and maintaining diverse activities related to clinical cancer research. This includes, but is not limited to: patient eligibility; registration/enrollment; data compilation, abstraction, submission; study evaluation; quality control; and patient follow-up.
- Interacting closely with institutional investigators, industry sponsors, contract research organizations, NCTN research bases, clinic staff, laboratory staff, and pathology staff.
- Collaborate with fellow clinical research staff to ensure high quality and efficient study conduct.
- Mentor new and/or less experienced clinical research staff, and manage a high volume of studies and patients while maintaining quality.
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific or medical discipline
- Familiarity with medical and/or scientific terminology
- Experience working with electronic medical records (EMRs)
- Masters in Healthcare Management
Perks & Benefits
Team outings & annual company trip
Casual office dress code
Swag upon your arrival
Opportunity to travel