We’re looking for a game spitting, quota hitting, highly seasoned enterprise account executive to be part of our foundational sales team here in San Francisco -- not too salty, please!
You’ll have direct impact on building the business and crafting an effective sales process, and you can do this because you have had repeated success executing and closing large complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders in the past. You work hard, you work smart, and you work with integrity, and we want to work with you.
What does success look like?
- Autonomously drive a high conversion percentage from prospecting to closing while doing your own qualifying, demos, and negotiations
- Identify, gain access to, and build consensus with all necessary stakeholders at every stage
- Create and manage a systematic process to consistently close 6 figure deals in a timely fashion (~6mos)
- Travel as necessary
Why you will succeed:
- 7+ years in technology-related sales, 3+ years in consultative enterprise sales
- Consistently a proven top performer at or above quota on large deals to named accounts with a high percentage of client satisfaction
- Acts as a trusted advisor and can navigate complex organizations
- Self-driven and self-sufficient in creating and refining a repeatable effective sales process
- (Bonus) Understands the healthcare/hospital landscape, bureaucracy, stakeholders, terminology