You know enterprise marketing. You know healthcare. And you take pride in your ability to take the two and create something (of measurable value) from nothing through careful research, organized outreach, and meticulous tracking. Whether it’s content marketing or in-person events, your primary responsibility is to drive category development, brand awareness, and revenue growth. You’ll be working closely with sales, design, and our CEO to educate and evangelize our philosophy around hospital collaboration, technology, and how Medisas helps.
What does success look like?
- Experimenting with different customer acquisition channels to drive brand and category awareness and ultimately revenue
- Track and report on success of various marketing efforts, both traditional and non-traditional methods and channels
- Work closely with sales to achieve target ARR objectives
Why you will succeed:
- 5-7 years total experience, specifically in the healthcare industry and in a traditional B2B marketing role (if not in healthcare, then in similar industries like government or education with longer sales cycles). Experience with account-based marketing (ABM) is a plus.
- Proven success defining and executing integrated marketing programs, including A/B testing and tracking for in-person events and digital campaigns.
- Comfortable with technology tools and concepts
- Exceptional verbal and visual communication skills
- Bonus: experience with account-based marketing (ABM)