You want to help people.
That's why you went through nearly a decade of schooling, studying, and some might say, suffering.
That's why you have amassed a soul-crushing amount of student debt.
That's why you cannot stand idle when you know there is a way to make it better.
What does success look like?
- Product evangelist externally, working with our sales, marketing, and client success teams to build relationships with current and prospective clients
- Product sounding board internally, working with our design and engineering teams to develop a clinician-focused and clinician-first product
- Passionate about changing healthcare with software
Why you will succeed:
- Has a medical degree as well as any additional certifications from a top tier university or medical program
- Professionally trained and has experience practicing as a clinician in a U.S. hospital
- Understands clinical workflows as well as software technology in hospitals
- Sharp business acumen and intuition around technology usage, product design, and user experience