You'll work closely with our business team to execute content marketing campaigns, in-person events, and lead generation initiatives to promote brand awareness and revenue growth in the healthcare space. You'll have visibility into the many sub-disciplines of marketing, and learn about all the tools and tactics needed to build a company from the ground up.
What does success look like?
- Increased brand awareness among our target audience as measured both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Successful execution and documentation of all online, offline, and integrated marketing campaigns
- Accurate identification of the appropriate channel(s) and audience(s) to accelerate the buying process
Why you will succeed:
- 2-4 years of work experience, specifically in a fast-paced and resource-constrained start-up
- Successfully led or contributed to a team-based project with clear deadlines, unexpected challenges, and a need for critical thinking and creative problem solving skills
- Comfortable with technology, extremely organized, and eager to learn
- Exceptional verbal and visual communication skills