Let's not waste time.
Our technologies include React, Ruby on Rails, Swift, Java, and ES6.
Our application is designed for use on web, tablets, and mobile.
Our team includes engineers previously at Google, Apple, Cisco, and Epic.
Our engineering principles are built on security, reliability, and speed -- in that order.
We value clean code and quality people (and frankly, the reverse is also true).
What does success look like?
- Responsible for designing, developing, and deploying understandable, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Collaborate with clinicians to help inform product decisions
- Ability to manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Passion for making an impact, solving real world problems, and learning new things
Why you will succeed:
- Bachelor's degree in STEM field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- 3-5 years of industry software engineering experience
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and critical thinking skills