You're not afraid of picking up the phone.
You're not afraid of doing work.
You're not afraid of hearing no.
That's because your will to succeed is stronger than your fear of anything, and you believe that success is positively correlated with preparation, planning, and persistence. It’ll be up to you to determine how to research key accounts, identify main stakeholders, understand their interests, and build long-term relationships in a disciplined and organized way.
What does success look like?
- New relationships built with key opinion leaders and stakeholders in key accounts
- Develop business opportunities to drive growth as measured by intelligent research and self-managed outreach via email, phone, and in-person
- Collaborate with internal team members to develop marketing collateral and share product feedback
- Manage, track, and report all activities and results using Salesforce.com
How you will succeed:
- 0-2 years of experience in sales development/business development, lead generation, sales, and/or marketing
- Ability to think critically, prioritize accordingly, and problem solve independently
- Highly driven, disciplined, and proactive
- Exceptional verbal communication skills, oral and written