You take great pride in success, and an even greater pride in making sure that the success is shared (and ideally, quantified). You like to be external facing, relationship building, and as close to the users as possible. You are able to sit with our clients on Day 0 and co-create a high level strategy for success (including a plan for training, adoption, usage, and change management), and then roll up your sleeves and inch them towards the finish line.
What does success look like?
- Collaborate with existing clients to improve their processes and help them achieve their operational initiatives
- Quantify Medisas' impact by identifying and establishing baseline metrics around hospital initiatives and measuring change post-launch
- Create shareable client success stories and create referenceable clients
- Be the conduit for client feedback, requests, and questions
Why you will succeed:
- 5+ years of operational consulting experience or direct experience in hospital operations, clinical workflow optimization, or hospital IT implementation and deployments
- Professional, polished, and comfortable interacting with senior executives via phone, email, or in-person
- Proven success in change management, including exceptional communication, presentation, collaboration, and relationship-building skills
- Strategic, structured, and analytically-oriented problem solver
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- (Bonus) Lean / Six Sigma Certification