Medable is looking for a HR Generalist.
Medable's mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster. We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making this world a healthier place.
RESPONSIBILITIES AT MEDABLE
- Assist with enterprise resource planning; manage the recruiting process, including writing job descriptions, listings and coordinating & conducting recruiting/screening interviews; and extending job offers.
- Administering HR plans for all employees
- Development and implementation of personnel procedures and policies
- Ensure all HR company policies, procedures and handbook are updated, applied and complied with consistently (in line with federal, state and local employment and benefits laws and regulations)
- Maintain all employee documentation and employee personnel files up to date in the HR information system
- Maintain compliance with regulations applicable to employee benefits, and leave, compensation
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Coordinate and manage performance review cycles for all company employees & contractors as needed, including 360 feedback
- Be committed to building our culture and supporting the Company Coordinator with activities and events
- Assist with identifying requirements for the hiring of candidates in new countries
- Manage communication of helpful information for employees
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in HR
- Keen attention to detail, and fanatically organized
- Superb time management, prioritization skills, and able to meet deadlines
- Able to focus and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Own responsibilities & tasks, follow through
Remote work is permitted