Medable is looking for an eCOA Digital Project Manager.
Medable's mission is to get effective therapies to patients faster. We provide an end-to-end, cloud-based platform with a flexible suite of tools that allows patients, healthcare providers, clinical research organizations and pharmaceutical sponsors to work together as a team in clinical trials. Our solutions enable more efficient clinical research, more effective healthcare delivery, and more accurate precision and predictive medicine. Our target audiences are patients, providers, principal investigators, and innovators who work in healthcare and life sciences.
Our vision is to accelerate the path to human discovery and medical cures. We are passionate about driving innovation and empowering consumers. We are proactive, collaborative, self-motivated learners, committed, bold and tenacious. We are dedicated to making this world a healthier place.
RESPONSIBILITIES AT MEDABLE
- Responsible for managing complex clinical trial study projects and high visibility clients, with the goal of delivering the highest quality software & services with on-time delivery
- Effectively manage all aspects of client digital clinical trial projects inclusive of scope, timelines & budget
- Lead regular client project meetings and effectively communicate & manage project plans, scope, project risks, mitigation strategies and contingency plans to ensure transparency throughout the delivery process.
- In collaboration with internal and client teams, effectively lead the design, configuration, implementation, execution and close out of client projects.
- Lead the gathering and definition of project requirements and ensure associated documentation is complete and accurate and effectively managed through the project life cycle.
- Work closely with digital programming team to ensure project scope & requirements are clear & complete while supporting the configuration & development of digital systems for client projects.
- Effectively deliver digital system demonstrations to client teams in support of design, system testing & system training.
- Lead team in the presentation of study services & training on study specific systems at investigator meetings.
- Support the mentorship & training of new team members.
- Contribute to applicable continuous improvement efforts associated to process, documentation, systems & more.
- Lead project implementations and product configurations for client accounts
- Develop and maintain strong customer relationships
- Work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction
- Create and manage detailed project plans to ensure deliverables are complete on time
- Effectively prioritizes own and workload of self and other team members
- Effectively uses Medable's software and other systems and solutions required to support customers and projects
- Study other customer success programs and analyze customer data to identify the best practices
- Has in-depth understanding and knowledge of Medable's software and the use cases of Medable's solution in the market
- Help customers plan and identify the best ways to utilize the software
- Share knowledge, experience, and information about the industry to other team members
- Educate customers on the capabilities of the software
- Proactively identifies and addresses issues or risks
- Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience
- 3+ years working in Client Management or a combination of education and experience
- 2+ years experience with clinical trial (ePRO, EDC, mobile) software solutions
- 2+ years experience working in the clinical trial industry
- Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint
BASIC COMPETENCIES AND MINIMUM EXPERIENCE
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership
- Excellent communicators both orally and in writing
- Strong project management skills
- Prior track record working leading project implementations and product configurations for client accounts on this level
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Experience creating and managing project plans
- Experience with clinical trial data management
- Experience working with budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or health-related degree
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or health-related degree
Preferred location: UK (London), Germany, Switzerland
Remote work is permitted