MCD Partners is currently seeking a Design Intern to join our growing team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain experience working with major brands on large-scale projects involving complex user experience design.
Primary responsibility is to execute design solutions based on initial conceptual and visual direction. Under the guidance of Art Directors, Associate Designers work across a wide range of web-related projects including website designs, motion graphics, animations, banner campaigns, graphic user interfaces, style guides, and presentation materials.
Recent college graduates who have completed course work or internships involving online media are encouraged to apply. Candidates must be able to work 40 hours a week on-site. This internship has the potential of becoming a full-time opportunity.
- 0-2 years of interactive web design experience
- A self-motivated individual with interest and experience in interactive web design
- Diligent, detail-oriented, and able to follow direction well
- Strong skills in typography, graphic design, and layout
- Proficiency with industry-standard software like Sketch and Adobe CC applications such as PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator a must
- Experience with AfterEffects development a big plus
- Working knowledge of HTML, current development practices, and design trends
- Illustration skills highly desirable