Maxima is looking for a seasoned Tableau implementation developer to join our client in Massachusetts to assist with the following:
The goal at hand is to further with Tableau in the organization (20-30 people). Currently the teams have a good handle on reports but not a strong background on Dashboards/BI tools.
- Talk to/coach & mentor the company and organizations as a whole on how Tableau works and what it can do for them at a higher level with the intention of creating a mindset shift within the company.
- Work directly with operations to better understand their role and what types of data they have/use in order to work with Tableau.
- As part of this- You will support the development and do the heavy lifting. Will also coach them on how to do reports themselves.
- Co develop apps
- Identify reports that need to be made across various teams and pair up people who are working towards the same Tableau goal
- Ability to build the apps/hard part with the intention of the end users picking it up and making further customizations
- Bachelor's or equivalent degree in a business, technical or related field
- 3+ years of experience in Tableau report and dashboard creation and maintenance, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience with developing Tableau dashboard reports
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and business requirements
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Desire to take proactive ownership of the accuracy and timeliness
- Desire to work with colleagues to design the most effective data visualizations in reports and dashboards that identify trends and unlock key insights.
- Highly collaborative team player who is focused, self-motivated, detail oriented, accurate, and flexible able to quickly adapt to changing priorities and tight timelines.
- Proficiency in writing advanced SQL queries.
- Good communication and data presentation skills
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities
Nice to have
- Experience training, coaching and guiding users in a collaborative way
- Knowledge of DOMO
- Experience working in banking/financial services organizations