Maxima Europe is looking to hire an experienced SSO Integration Engineer to join our growing team in Cracow, Poland. This is a unique opportunity to join a team of specialists for one of the largest and most recognizable brands in Europe's financial sector.
We're looking to build a new team of Industry Experts who will be responsible for security infrastructure support and product support including Single Sign On, IAMS and Directory Services. This Role will train and lead efforts for developing designs for security and infrastructure improvements and roadmap planning to support our client globally with their Security SSO Integration external Saas Apps using Microsoft Azure AD.
- Experience in system and infrastructure design and implementation in a medium to large scale deployment.
- Strong technical and hands-on experience in Security Systems Integration.
- Experience integrating 3rd party SaaS applications
- Solutions design Hands on experience with Single Sign On (SSO) vendor product configuration Experience with performance and vulnerability Engineering document generation (standards guides, standard operating procedures)
- Hands-on Unix and Windows experience. Programming and scripting experience.
- Java, Perl, UNIX scripting Experience with web infrastructure products App Servers, Web Servers, SQL Database, Directories
- Specific expertise in Microsoft Azure AD, SiteMinder, 2FA, Oracle LDAP, MSFT AD, and other Authentication systems.
Bachelor/Master in IT or Finance (or equivalent by experience)
We offer competitive salaries and benefits to our employees such as:
- Private Healthcare
- Relocation Support
- Occasional business travel
- The opportunity to work remotely
- A great working environment with room to grow