Maxima Europe is looking for a Sr. Oracle PL/SQL developer to work as part of our new implementation and development agile team based in Krakow, Poland. This team will be the founding group for Maxima's implementation team in Europe and part of a global core team servicing clients globally.
- 8+ years of Oracle PL/SQL
- Strong Knowledge on oracle architecture and
- Experience in Retail and custodian banking domain
- Strong Experience in designing and developing oracle objects Tables, Views, Indexes PL/SQL Packages, Functions, Stored Procedures, and Triggers.
- Experience with FTP, SSH, etc to extract data and work with the data.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to look at various data types and determine the best methods to extract, modify, use joins and make use of the data.
- Experience with SQL
- Basic experience with Java
- SQL tuning, performance tuning
- Ability to look at slow queries and perform an analysis to improve the speed of the application.
- Experience working in agile teams
We offer competitive salaries and benefits to our employees such as:
- Private Healthcare
- Occasional business travel
- The opportunity to work remotely
- A great working environment with room to grow