Maxima Europe is looking to hire experienced IT Technical Analyst to join our growing team in Brussels, Belgium. This is a unique opportunity to join a team of specialists for one of the largest and most recognizable brands in the financial sector in Europe.
The Technical Analyst elaborates the technical analysis and design of the solution as defined by the Application Analyst, in such a way that it can be implemented by a Developer. The technical solution must be in line with company standards concerning quality and performance, and resource usage.
In collaboration with functional analyst, work on solution description and implementation of different projects and enhancements within the BI-environment to be translated afterwards in a technical design for a development team.
- Be able to analyse and develop medior solutions using Informatica Powercenter.
- Prepare and follow-up of installation in QA and PROD environment.
- Follow up and analyse incidents, identify the root cause.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- 3 year experienced and practical knowledge of Informatica-Powercenter
- Practical knowledge of Unix, ORACLE, SYBASE, CONTROL/M on a distributed environment
- Basics in performance tuning of ETL jobs
- Experience with MS office tools (ppt, visio, excel, word etc)
- Knowledge of DWH data modelling (i.e. Kimball or Inman)
- Practical experience with Scrum
- Experience with working in a complex organization
- Experience in the financial sector is a plus
Bachelor/Master ‘s degree in IT or Business engineering or equivalent by professional experience
We offer competitive salaries, a great working environment with room to grow and Occasional business travel .
- Private Health Care
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Allowance / Vakantiegeld
- 24 days PTO