The role requires strong understanding of RPA and existing platform providers to assist in the optimal development and testing of automation solutions. The ability to share experiences and best practices with a group of dedicated RPA developers will be paramount in standing up this new team that will be a model for future organizations within the company.
This role also comes with significant visibility to management and requires excellent communication and presentation skills.
Main responsibilities for this role are:
- Leads automation of business processes that span multiple environments and supports creation of solutions for a specific business need
- Technical and implementation focus is on providing automation solutions to resolve business needs/issues
- Expected to lead the Designing, Developing, integrating and testing of end-to-end technical automation solutions for
the identified business/process areas
- Provide architecture guidance to the team, working on RPA products/projects with strong focus on solution architecture, architecture artifacts, performance, scaling and security.
- Architect scalable solutions
- Building and supporting robots using the most popular RPA technologies
- Understanding of RPA solution implementations
- Partner closely with our RPA Automation team and RPA Solution Architects to translate the customer's business
case requirements into defined RPA value proposition and design solution scope
- Ensures standards compliance and institutionalization of automation best practice
- Participates in proof of concepts for new RPA opportunities
- Manages robotic development use cases done by core RPA team
- Hands-on experience with any of the technologies like Java, .Net, Cloud as well as any leading RPA Tool
- Experience in implementing Robotic technology solutions in an IT governed environment.
- Experience of working with teams spread across geographies
- A comprehensive and evident understanding of the capabilities of RPA and cognitive technologies and the full
scope of what can be achieved with them
- Strategic understanding of operational principals and execution methodologies
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, detailed oriented and responsible team player
- Ability to communicate effective
Nice to haves:
- Business process knowledge
- Strong understanding of enterprise IT architecture and infrastructure
- Awareness with Agile/SCRUM DEVOps / SecDevOps SDLC methodology
- understanding of various underlying technologies used in RPA such as Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language
Processing, Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning, Pattern Matching, Analytics etc.
- Experience in leading architecture aspects of software development with strong emphasis on Object Oriented
analysis and design (OOAD), layered application development, domain driven design, and architecture design
- Technology and Tool certifications/accreditations a-plus
- Knowledge of complementary technologies such as OCR solution and Containerization that can be leveraged to
enhance the Automation functionality.