Maxima is looking for an entrepreneurial, sales-oriented professional to manage and build new business partnerships to help increase Maxima's brand awareness in the Canadian and surrounding markets. Your role is accountable for new business development and revenue from new fintech clients. You would be responsible for generating new business development through direct sales and customer relationship management.
This role requires a minimum of 7-12+ years selling IT services to large enterprise clients. A strong preference for experience within the financial services industry selling solutions. The role demands knowledge and experience of: Customer Acquisitions / Financial Services / Procurement Process
- New business development activities through direct sales.
- Strong network and contact within the Fintech ecosystem and working with leading firms in areas of Lending, Investing, Payments, Wealth Management, Insurance and Regulations.
- Developing positive relationships with the customer leading to deep understanding of their products and long-term business strategies.
- Strong Business knowledge of Financial Services and Technology to have conversations across C-level / decision makers.
- Showcase Maxima's global solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organization through workshops, boot camps and strategy meets.
- Propose higher value/value added services and solutions to the customer in line with our offerings.
- Excellent communication