Maxima Europe is looking to hire an excellent Data Scientist/Engineer to join our growing team in Krakow, Poland. An ideal candidate has experience in financial services.
This is a new project headed to Krakow.
We are looking for an Data Scientist/Engineer to join our team, and to help building a Unified Modeling Platform.
This is a unique role as you will represent the IT side of the house working closely with Data Scientists and leading the team acting as a bridge between IT and business. This role doesn’t require a lot of data modeling, but requires an understanding of how modeling works and how to implement data models into a clustered environment.
Methodology use in the project - Agile SCRUM
- Experience with implementation of models into cluster environments
- Experience with developing models for business
- Experience with SAS, and R modeling
- Experience with Hadoop Data Lake
- Experience with Matlab
- Good communication skills
Good to have
- Experience with hadoop to execute the data though RAI
- Experience with cdsw cloud data science workbench
- Work with multiple teams across different locations
- Experience with NoSQL Databases
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Finance, or other technical / IT related field.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits to our employees such as:
- Private Healthcare
- Occasional business travel
- The opportunity to work remotely
- A great working environment with room to grow