Maxima Europe is looking to hire experienced Six Sigma Black Belt Transformation Consultant to join our growing team in Brussels, Belgium. This is a unique opportunity to join a team of specialists for one of the largest and most recognizable brands in the financial sector in Europe.
As a Process Expert, you will work together with internal clients in bringing about, ensuring and
controlling (continuous) improvements in business processes in order to reduce costs and increase client
You will initiate changes in behaviour and culture via training and guidance of the management involved.
You will use in depth consulting skills and business knowledge aligned to business objectives, processes,
measurements, tools and methodologies (Operational Management, Lean and Lean Six Sigma). You will
organise (Lean) wave(s) with a (DMAIC) step-by-step plan to attain the intended results during all phases
of a wave. You will recognise the importance, needs and wishes of the customers, and use these as the
point of departure in one's own methodology, and actively bring these to the attention of all the parties
- Requirements gathering, collect data, analyse the internal client’s business and provide input to support the strategic decision-making process.
- Challenge the validity of given procedures, processes, policies and systems.
- Advise the internal client in identifying, justifying and design/development of the required solutions,including scoping.
- Focus especially on (part of) processes that could be re-engineered, digitized or automated.
- Support the development of business cases and perform impact analysis. Anticipate on future trends.
Solution design & execution:
- Formulate and test hypotheses and draw conclusions to determine appropriate internal client solutions,ensuring solution satisfaction for all stakeholders.
- Recognize and articulate problems related to the assignment, analyze complex information and create solutions to the hypothesis being developed.
- Perform risk and issue management.
- Lead and guide the efforts of others in specific areas and manage the commitments regarding deliverables.
- Define and present final solution and impact on the organisation, and sustain the rationale for the solution.
- Train and coach involved parties, ensuring understanding, adoption and proper implementation of the proposed solution.
- Create, harvest and re-use intellectual capital
- Initiate knowledge sharing activities and keep professional knowledge up-to-date and translate external trends into usable knowledge
Must Have Key Skills
- Black Belt certification is a must
- Good knowledge of English
- Relevant experience from 5 to 10 years in process and/or operational management techniques
- Experience in the financial sector
- Very strong analytical skills and feeling at ease with facts & figures
- Strong communication skills
Nice To Have
- Strong IT knowledge is a plus
- Experience in Process Mining is a plus
- Dutch language
We offer competitive salaries and benefits to our employees such as:
- Occasional business travel
- A great working environment with room to grow
- Relocation support