Maxima Europe Sp. z.o.o. is the European division of our US parent company. For more than 25 years Maxima has been specializing in providing top quality services and support for some of the largest companies and projects in the world.
Maxima is a very forward thinking company utilizing the latest trends and technologies, particularly in our operations and recruitment process - something we are proud of being at the forefront of in a rapidly changing environment.
We have a unique environment as we are a global company regularly communicating with the U.S., India, and other parts of Europe. But also have a casual dress code, offer a fun and inviting work environment where everyone has a voice and generally try to keep office politics to a minimum.
Maxima Europe is looking to hire a highly motivated individual to join our team in Krakow. An ideal candidate will be highly organized, exceptional communication (spoken/written) in English and Polish.
We are looking for someone very computer and internet savvy as day to day activities are supporting our team of recruiters by providing them qualified profiles to screen and interview. This role also has a more creative and social component to it to manage social outreach on platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Buffer, etc. to promote our recruitment efforts as well company as a whole through various mediums (blog posts, photos, relevant social shares, etc).
- Searching for the candidates according to the list of active vacancies
- Communicating with the candidates, scheduling interviews with recruiters
- Direct searching for potential candidates
- Determining applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Updating recruitment database
- New recruitment channels identification
- Market investigation/research
Good to have
- Knowledge about following technologies: Java, J2EE, .Net, SQL, NoSQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, SAP, Cognos, Big Data
- Knowledge about professions like: Data Scientist, Software developer, Quality Assurance, Management roles and Support roles
We offer competitive salaries and benefits to our employees such as:
- Private Healthcare
- Occasional business travel
- The opportunity to work remotely
- A great working environment with room to grow