Maxima Europe is looking to hire a Digital Analyst (Web Analyst & Reporting) to join our growing team in Brussels, Belgium. This is a unique opportunity to join a team of specialists for one of the largest and most recognizable brands in the financial sector in Europe.
As a digital analytics expert you will collaborate on several projects and you will have a lot of autonomy and responsibility.
In your role you lead the setup and reporting on tools like Adobe Analytics, Clicktale, etc..
You are responsible for:
- KPI definition following the Hello Bank! KBR (Key Business Requirements) model
- There are several web analysts in the team that create the KBR for their scope
- You take care all web analysts follow the same uniform approach and give support as a senior expert
- Measurement setup of Adobe Analytics, Clicktale, etc…
- You lead all projects to setup the measurement tracking with Adobe Analytics, Clicktale, cookie consent tool, etc.
- You closely collaborate with the Digital Analytics Technical Architect who translates the KBR into technical tracking specifications and that aligns with and supports the different development teams to implement the tracking
- You coordinate all projects and align with both business and technical stakeholders to get things done
- You define priorities of all projects and tasks in collaboration with the key stakeholders
- Testing & data quality
- You are responsible that testing is done correctly of all implemented tracking. Testing is done by the Digital Analytics Technical Architect.
- You take care the data quality of Adobe Analytics and other tools is permanently monitored through e.g. Workspace projects & alerts and Observepoint.
- Dashboarding & reporting
- You take care dashboarding & reporting is done in a uniform way
(using tools like Excel, Adobe Analytics, Clicktale, Tableau)
- You guide and support web analysts in the team for creating dashboards & reports
- General Governance
- You take care the different tools (Adobe Analytics, Clicktale, etc) are used in an optimal way and following a clear approach and structure
- You follow up on new releases of these tools and communicate these in the team
- You define conventions for naming segments, metrics, reports, etc. and follow this up within the team
- You take care all Digital/web analysts are aligned regarding KPI’s, metrics & definitions, dashboarding, reporting, creation of segments, calculated metrics, etc.
- Alignment and close collaboration with the digital/web analysts
- Alignment and close collaboration with the lead for analysis and improvements
Highlight your strengths
- You preferably have a master degree (or equivalent through experience) in the domain of math, statistics, business intelligence, digital marketing, marketing.
- You have min 5 years working experience in digital analytics
- Native speaker of Dutch or French and fluent in English.
- You have experience with at least one of the following web & mobile analytics solutions: preferably Adobe Analytics or one of the following: Google Analytics, Comscore, Webtrends, etc.
- You have a strong experience in dashboarding & reporting of digital analytics data
(strong experience in Excel, Adobe Analytics or similar tool)
- You like structure and like to work using a structured approach
- You are an analytical and logical thinker and are capable of developing a global but detailed approach
- You are able to explain technical matters to business and vice versa
- You have a strong affinity and interest in web technologies
- You have a first experience in CRO (Conversion Optimisation) & Usability
- You are a team player but you can also work on projects in an autonomous way
- You are proactive and easily propose new innovatives ideas
We offer competitive salaries and benefits to our employees such as:
- Private Health Care
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday Allowance / Vakantiegeld
- 24 days PTO