Maxima Europe is looking to hire an excellent Relationship Manager to join us in Gdansk, Poland.
An ideal candidate is someone who is personable, flexible, and able to think fast with a non biased approach to conflict resolution.
We are looking for someone to bridge the gap between our head office, client managers and consultants in a professional sense. This role is interesting as it requires you to act as a ‘router’ between various stakeholders to ensure the information they need is delivered in a clear, fact based fashion.
Day to day activities include working with our HR department and enforcing company and legal policies with the correct stakeholders, act as the main point of contact for your assigned teams and managers. As well as planning and managing team outings, events and promotions.
- Maintain and develop trusting and effective working relationship with our clients and our employees.
- Act as first point of contact with our clients and consultants.
- Enforce new organizational ideas in our office.
- Lead correspondence with public administration offices.
- Assist with onboarding of new employees and managing documentation.
- Occasional support for relocating employees (help with documents, housing, general support)
- Oversee financial and accounting documents and cooperate with main HR office in Krakow.
- Support the work of the Board.
- Strong communication skills (verbal/writing) in English.
- Strong self organisation skills.
- High level of interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Google G-Suite package.
- Knowledge of cloud apps, CRM tools, etc.
Good to have:
- Experience in Business Relationship Management.
- Experience in international environment.
- Knowledge of basic administrative and personnel issues.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits to our employees such as:
- Private Healthcare
- Occasional business travel
- The opportunity to work remotely
- A great working environment with room to grow
- Parking place