This role acts as a key strategic driver in the client's overall goal to transform the way that client services are delivered. You will be responsible to evaluate current business practices, looking for ways to improve productivity, reduce costs, and make the best use of the resources. This role will identify opportunities for improvement and customize solutions that quickly drive measurable results by assessing the key drivers and issues impacting the COE’s performance and developing detailed plans to address them- shaping the way that matters are delivered, focusing on scoping, pricing, budget management, resource allocation, process improvements utilizing tech and knowledge management tools to deliver a world class service.
- Highly motivated, and eager to improves processes and make a difference
- You are a natural problem-solver, who is also analytical and creative
- You have strong organizational, analytical, communication and operational skills
- You are a strategic thinker and creative problem solver always looking for most optimal solution
- You are calm and comfortable in ever-changing environment
- You have a strong work ethic and ability to work well in a team environment
- A business minded person who is able to breakdown big problems into smaller pieces with a driving force to cut costs while optimizing the end result
- Someone who is able to cut through the fluff of an issue and get straight to the black and white of it. Providing strong, clear answers and solutions.
- Ability to work with stakeholders and be a team player
- A person that can understand the psychology behind people, analyze all people in the room - thentalk. Not afraid to interact with new people.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably with a concentration in marketing or business
- 3+ years of experience in developing, enhancing, optimizing and automating business processes
- Experience automating processes in tracking tools, such as Marketing Resource Management technologies or similar
- Experience working in creative marketing agencies or marketing organizations, preferred, but not required
- Trained in Lean, Six Sigma or other similar improvement methodologies a plus
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Lead and participate in the execution of activities to define, vet, train & implement new processes or existing process enhancements, utilizing lean & six sigma frameworks
- Develop a process development roadmap, including maintenance and prioritization of process opportunity efforts for the team
- Proactively suggest process opportunities through interactions with the Marketing COE, banners, and other business partners as required
- Lead the team in developing fact-based, data-driven measurements of workload performance in collaboration with other COE functions
- Lead the team in developing change management plans and training plans/curriculum to ensure that new processes are implemented in an optimal fashion, supporting the organization through the various stages of change
- Lead the team in training facilitation of key process enhancements, where applicable
- Impact and influence leaders on the importance of process development, education and on-going adherence
Area of Focus - Communication
- Have understanding how you can write in english
- Update the webpage, facebook, social media, internal sites and systems(Yammer)
- Strong in marketing and overall how to write a good text.
- Minimum of C1 English
Area of Focus - Analytics
- Analyze various data sources and make useful sense of the information to propose strong, data driven ideas and solutions to improve processes
Area of Focus - Reports/Tableau
- Experience creating reports and presentation in Tableau, MS Powerpoint, Etc.
- Ability to get rid of the spreadsheet and make easy to read, and powerful, high impact Tableau reports
Area of Focus - Finance
- A history and background in finance. Your role in this team will be to overlook the numbers and ensure the decisions being made and changes being proposed are fiscally responsible for all involved parties