We are looking for a JAVA Architect to join our growing team in Cracow for a financial services project. This is a unique opportunity as you're able to be the main lead for the future of a large scale start up.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, project Management/Marketing, Information Management, Finance, or other technical / IT related field.
- Hands on with latest Java technology and hands on indesigns, development, tests and documentation of programs and sub-systems– OCWCD certified preferred.
- Should have exhibited the ability to be a resource to others in solving problems and working independently.
- Strong in design and architecture of common components/frameworks.
- Strong DB experience SQL/NoSQL
- Strong Web Services Experience (SOAP/REST)
- Experience with XSD, DTD schema would be a plus.
- Experience with Unit Testing Methodologies and Tools (JUnit)
- Outstanding communication skills with an ability to communicate at all levels
- Have very strong analytical and problem solving abilities as well as an excellent attention to detail
- Have previous experience working in the space of financial services
- Excellent relationship management skills to satisfy a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
- Someone who takes ownership of their work and is looking for a long term commitment
We offer competitive salaries and benefits to our employees such as:
- Relocation Assistance
- The opportunity to work remotely
- A great working environment with room to grow