Maxima Europe is looking to hire experienced Triple A+ functional support candidate to join our growing team in Amsterdam, NL. This is a new and unique opportunity to join a newly formed team for one of the largest and most recognizable brands in the financial sector in Europe.
As a functional Triple A+ support you are part of the application services support department. You are the link between the user organization and IT. You keep an eye on developments in business processes and you take initiatives to optimize the support of the business process. Giving functional support to users. You regularly sit around the table with the system owner / process owner and representatives of the user groups. You support users by answering functional questions, creating manuals, incident management, problem management and testing. Specify functional error and forward this to the IT development department.
- Good knowledge of Triple A+ functions
- Minimum 2 or 3 years of experience as functional management with Triple A+
- Ability to draft requirements
- Ability to create users documentation
- Dutch and English (written and spoken) on a business level is a must
A bachelor or master degree in Computer Sciences, or equal by experience.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits to our employees such as:
- Occasional business travel
- A great working environment with room to grow
- Relocation support