- Improves application of Agile principles.
- Guide and mentor multiple teams in the consistent practice of Agile concepts, including roles, ceremonies, processes, compliance, and tool usage within Anthem’s Agile delivery context
- Improve team understanding of Agile practice.
- Promote metrics-led, continuous improvement of the Agile delivery processes and propose adaptations of the methodology to address novel situations.
- Assists with improving operational metrics in efficiency and quality.
- Assists with refining the Agile delivery process to reduce areas of uncertainty that become impediments for the team.
- Ensure that team feedback disseminated and communicated to IT so that potential changes can be implemented enterprise-wide.
- Participate in both the internal and external Agile community to stay abreast of challenges, leading practices, and emerging trends.
- Continue to improve knowledge of Agile activities at Anthem as well as in industry.
- Must have experience in applying their skills- agile coaching.
- Must have experience facilitating training courses
- Must have experience coaching scrum teams
- Experience with Agile Release train is highly preferred.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits to our employees such as:
- Private Healthcare
- Occasional business travel
- The opportunity to work remotely
- A great working environment with room to grow