Matter Supply Co. is a looking for talented and reliable developers with extensive experience (Senior level) in Android Apps and custom SDKs creation.
Must haves requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in Android development
- BSc in Computer Science or comparable degree or work experience
- Mastery of Java, design patterns, Git and the Android SDK toolchain.
- Hands on experience in JobScheduler API, location and mobile sensor data collection SDKs
- Extensive hands-on experience creating custom SDKs, consuming RESTful APIs, designing protocols and implementing performance optimization.
- Understanding of the nuances of wakeups for Android
- Expertise in battery life consumption reduction strategies.
- Build efficient, testable, and highly reusable Java/Kotlin modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Experience collaborating with other senior developers and architects across multiple platforms in an Agile environment.
- Excellent English Skills both written & spoken.
- Experience mentoring and coaching other developers and teams with best practices.
- Strong communicator with experience working on globally distributed teams across multiple time zones.
Nice to have requirements:
- Hands on experience with multiple design patterns.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Familiarity with common 3rd party libraries for testing and development such as Retrofit, Mockito, HockeyApp/Crashlytics, Picasso, EventBus etc.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application