Primary Care Physician– OUTPATIENT ONLY
Currently looking for a Board-certified/Board Eligible Primary Care Physician to fill an opening with a Primary Care Group in the Ormond Beach, FL area. Interested candidates should hold a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree and have a clean and unrestricted Florida license.
Compensation and Benefits for the Primary Care Physician- Above Market Compensation.
The first year annual take home compensation for this position is $225,000 - $235,000. Working hours between 9AM - 5PM with no rounds between the hospital or nursing homes. Call 1 every 6 weeks at the practice - very low call. FULL Benefits including, bonus, health insurance, PL and CME time, paid malpractice insurance and EMR training.
Responsibilities of the Primary Care Physician -Above Market Compensation
- Provide patient-centered primary care medical services to male and female patients in collaboration with a dedicated team that includes MA’s, RN’s, etc.
- Maintain and review patients’ records, charts, and other pertinent information accurately and efficiently.
- Perform basic outpatient procedures
- Manage chronic conditions, evaluate and treat medical conditions and screen for the onset of new health-related conditions
- Appropriately utilize available ancillaries such as lab, x-ray, ultrasound, allergy
Requirements of the Primary Care Physician- Above Market Compensation
- Doctor of Medicine degree or Doctor of Osteopathy degree.
- Must have a clean and unrestricted Florida License or in process
- Must be Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Willing and able to utilize Athena EMR