Primary Care Physician- Above Market Compensation
Currently looking for a Board Certified Primary Care Physician to fill an immediate opening as a LEAD PHYSICIAN with a Primary Care Group in the Jacksonville, FL area. Interested candidates should hold a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree and have a clean and unrestricted Florida license.
Compensation and Benefits for the Primary Care Physician- Above Market Compensation
- The starting annual salary for this position ranges from $220,000.00 to $250,000.00
- FULL Benefits including Malpractice with a $6,000 annual Physician Allowance to offset work/employment expenses
- Profit Sharing Plan with 401k with 100% vesting after six years
- Life Insurance Policy, at no cost to the Physician
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- Will to pay sign on bonus and/or relocation expenses based on the Candidate
Responsibilities of the Primary Care Physician- Above Market Compensation
- Provide patient-centered primary care medical services to male and female patients in collaboration with a dedicated team that includes MA’s, RN’s, etc.
- Must have a desire to be a Lead Physician (no experience leading other physicians required)
- Comfortable leading 3-5 physicians
- Must be comfortable working with Medicaid patients
Requirements of the Primary Care Physician- Above Market Compensation
- Doctor of Medicine degree or Doctor of Osteopathy degree.
- Must have a clean and unrestricted Florida License
- Must be Board Certified