Currently looking for a Board-certified Orthopedic Surgeon to fill an opening with a well establish practice in Smithtown, NY. This is an opportunity for someone that is wanting to have ownership of a practice. Interested candidates should hold a Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy degree and have a clean and unrestricted New York license.
Compensation and Benefits for the Orthopedic Surgeon
Salary guarantee with Bonus/RVU model. Adjustable work hours. FULL Benefits. Full time Physician Assistant and Physician in office to assist with consults and follow-ups
Responsibilities of the Orthopedic Surgeon
- General Orthopedic cases with a strong focus on shoulder/knee
- Diagnose and assess patient’s injuries or diseases through diagnostic testing
- Ensure that medical records are complete and accurate
- Seeing about 30-40 patients per day
Requirements of the Orthopedic Surgeon
- Doctor of Medicine degree or Doctor of Osteopathy degree.
- Must have a clean and unrestricted New York license
- Must be Board Certified