Location: Miami, FL
Status: Full Time
We are looking for a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for an opportunity at our West Hialeah or Little Havana location.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Provide patient-centered primary care medical services to male and female patients in collaboration with a dedicated team that includes MA’s, RN’s, etc.
- Collaborate with other primary care teams and providers when needed.
- Manage chronic conditions, evaluate and treat medical conditions, and screen for the onset of new health-related conditions.
- Seeing 15-20 patients per day
Education and Experience
- Must have a Florida Medical License
- Must be Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Monday to Friday (8:00 am to 5:00 pm)
- NO WEEKENDS
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Fully Funded Health, Life insurance, and Short-Term disability